Rwenzururu’s King Charles Wesley Mumbere Iremangoma has announced his cabinet on 16th October 2009, three days ahead of 43rd coronation anniversary.
1. Mr Costa Bwambale, Prime minister
2. Ms Loice Biira Bwambale, Deputy Prime Minister
3. Mr Isaya Kyaye, second deputy prime minister and minister in charge of public relations.
4. Rev. Johiada Mutoro Third Deputy prime minister and minister in charge of constitutional affairs
5. Hajji Ibrahim Muhongya, fourth deputy prime minister and minister in charge of state affairs
6. Mr Jackson Mbaju, The Attorney General
7. Rev.Fr Balinandi Kambere, Minister of Religious Affairs and Language Development
8. Mr Tembo Kitsumbire, Minster of Security and Royal Transportation,
9. Mr Erisania Cameroon, Minister of Royal Protocol in the Office of the Obusinga
10. Mr Noah Nzaghale Minister in charge of Cultural Development,
11. Mr Joseph Kule Muranga, Minister of lands and natural resources,
12. Dr Syahuka Muhindo, Minister for agriculture,
13. Mr Moses Kalemba, Minister for clan affairs.
14. Mrs Teddy Walina, Minister in charge of trade and commerce
15. Mr Patrick Nyamunungu, kingdom spokesperson
16. Mr Godfrey Kabyanga, Minister of finance, planning and economic development.
17. Mr Kule Balitazale, Minister of education and sports
18. Mr Pascal Mubi, minister for local administration.